We want to match you with the best franchise concept that meets your specific criteria. But we can’t do that unless we know what those criteria are. We learn these criteria by asking you questions designed to help us narrow our search and provide you with the best matches. Here are a few examples of the type of questions we may ask you:
- What is attracting you to business ownership?
- Have you owned your own business before?
- How many hours and what time of day do you like to work?
- Do you like selling or customer service?
- Is there a certain location you desire?
- How does managing people make you feel?
- What kind of capital do you have available to start your business?
- Is a recognized brand name important to you?
- Do you want to have more than one location?
- When do you want to open your business?
Once we have answers to these types of questions, we will create a personal profile for you and use it to research franchise options. The consultation process makes it easier to match you with the opportunities that meet your specific criteria. We will narrow down the choices to a short list of franchises. With just a few opportunities to evaluate, you save a lot of time and effort.
There are hundreds of franchise opportunities available to you. Sifting through them all can take months for a person without our knowledge of the industry. Many people get frustrated and give up. Using our service can help you avoid this situation and put you on the path to owning your own business that has everything you really want.
To be part of our inventory, each franchise concept has been thoroughly reviewed. We have high standards for every aspect of the business. By doing our homework, we are confident that we can offer you the best opportunities that are right for you.